Does your child:
- Know his/her name, address and telephone number and know how to repeat it if necessary?
- Put away play things when not using them
- Know how to take off and put on outer garments without help?
- Know how to tie his/her own shoelaces?
- Know how to use a handkerchief or tissue?
- Know how to wash and dry hands and remember to flush the toilet without assistance?
- Know how to hold and use scissors?
- Know his/her basic colours?
- Know how to count from one to ten, one to twenty?
- Know how to sit and listen to a story?
- Know the days of the week?
- Recognise his/her own name?
- Look after his/her own belongings?
- Know his/her birthday and birth month?
- Show awareness of letters in the environment (M for Milo, P for Pizza Hut etc)?
Download our New Entrants’ Booklet here!