CAMP PACKING LIST
Please keep in mind that all your belongings need to be packed in one bag that you can carry by yourself!
- footwear for wet weather activities e.g. crocs, old sneakers or water shoes
- a pair of sneakers suitable for hiking
- 3 pairs of socks
- thick socks or slippers for inside
- 2 pairs of long pants
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 t-shirts
- 3 pairs of underpants
- warm waterproof jacket
- woolly hat
- 2 towels (quick drying travel towels work well)
- pillow with pillow slip
- warm sleeping bag
- soap, shampoo, tooth brush, tooth paste, comb/hairbrush
- insect repellent
- torch (optional)
- book to read/cards
PLEASE NAME EVERYTHING
In your daypack (that you will take with you on the bus) you need to pack: a drink bottle with water, your morning tea and a packed lunch. You may include ONE small packet of lollies.
No phones, electronic games, or money. Parents can contact the school office if they have any queries while their child is at camp.
The Camp Packing list will also be available on our school website if you lose your list.
Rasmita Patel – Room 6 Teacher
Bernice Schicker – Room 5 Teacher